Remind is a communication tool that helps teachers connect instantly with students and parents.
Here are the steps on how to sign up for Remind and install Remind on your phone.
- Go to http://remind.com and sign up.
- Once you sign up, on the left navigation panel you will see section called, “CLASSES JOINED” click on the “Join a Class” link below.
- Choose which remind messages you would like to receive.
- Martin High School – @martinhig
- STEM Booster Club – @martinste
- 2019 STEM Academy – @stemac
- 2020 STEM Academy – @hc327
- 2021 STEM Academy – @stemacd
- 2022 STEM Academy – @stemac2022
- Click on your name at the top, left side of the screen and then click on “Get the Remind App”.
- Type your number in the prompt, then click text me the link.
- Click the link from your phone, you must have internet.
- Download Remind app.
- Voila! If you go to the app on your smartphone, you should see all of the remind classes you sign up for to receive notifications!